First coat: 0.75-0.9 kg/m2.
Second coat: 0.75-0.9 kg/m2.
Minimum total consumption: 1.5-1.8 kg/m2.
• No thinning is required but SOLVENT-01 may be used.
• Excellent weather and UV resistance. The white color reflects much of the solar energy and so reduces the internal temperature of buildings considerably.
• Excellent thermal resistance, the product never
turns soft. Max service temperature 90° C, max shock temperature 200° C.
• Resistance in the cold: The film remains elastic even down to -40° C.
• Excellent mechanical properties.
• Good chemical resistance.
• Non-toxic after full cure.
• Water vapor transmission: The film breathes so there is no accumulation of humidity under the coat